How can I get involved?
You can start by contributing to the eHealth platform.
Contributing to the development of eHealth resources has never been easier. Just follow these easy steps.
- Click on the contribute button below.
- Enter the title of your document and keep the language as is.
- Tags are based on current topic and sub-topic headings and on relevant CanMeds roles. Start typing your keyword and select one or more tags from the dropdown list.
- Enter a short description of the resource.
- Upload related attachment(s).
- Enter your name and valid email address.
- Complete the CAPTCHA; this helps to test human and bots apart.
Stay tuned to the website, after Editorial review your content will be published.
How can I find resources on this site?
You have two ways to find articles, case studies, vodcasts, study guides, etc that are housed on this site:
- – by searching under the Topic areas (the menu items on the top bar): when you select a topic or sub-topic the list of items archived under that heading will display.
- – by searching using the eHealth search engine bar: you can search by keywords (which can be one of the topic tags or use any keyword – the algorithm will search article titles for your search terms).
You can search for articles in English and/or French by using the EN/FR toggle on the far right of the top menu bar.
Begin your discovery!
Connected Health Information in Canada: A Benefits Evaluation Study
With investment from Infoway and its partners in electronic health records, clinicians are beginning to have better access to patient information across the health care system continuum.
The Infoway pan-Canadian study Connected Health Information in Canada: A Benefits Evaluation Study, reveals significant financial and time saving benefits of using connected health information for patients, providers, the health system and the economy.
Vodcasts & Study Guides
Health Communication Management
Watch this presentation which discusses the key points to clinical professionalim when communicating with patients through email.